Sunday, February 16, 2014

Winter Storm 2014








 Hey All!
Finally back in the blogging scene for a a bit. I had no choice but to write about this awesome snow storm that we just had a couple of days ago...Rob and I received 7 inches of SNOW!!!! What a wonderful Valentine's Day gift from Mother Nature. 

 A couple things that we discovered; Rob and I are out of shape and our little dog absolutely loves snow...She about turned into a giant snowball lol... She was trying to eat every morsel of snow that she could get in her mouth lol. 
 We had a blast in the snow...but we're so ready for some warm weather and some fun in the sun...Hopefully, this will be our last snow storm of the season....I can't keep missing class and clinic, although, it was pretty awesome to have some days off!!!
Cupcake;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment