Thursday, September 11, 2014

11 years...What!



Hey All,

Aww...September is here! I can't believe we will be trading in shorts and tank tops for flannel and boots. September is also a very special time for Rob and I, it's the month of our dating anniversary. On September 6th, 2003, over 11 years ago, Rob asked the question, "So... do you think it will work". 11 years have gone by now, and I'm even more in love with him.  We have faced our share of trials and obstacles over these past 11 years, but I wouldn't trade it for anything, he is so worth it. I've been blessed with a good man :) 
Orange and White Pride!

Heart Locket that Rob got me for Our 11 Year Anniversary :) Love you, Rob!

Cookie and I...Cheering for our Vols! Go Big Orange!!!



Rob and I were also married in October of 2011, and we'll be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary next month. 




As for the season of Fall, I foresee a lot of hot chocolate, pumpkin flavored/scented everything and crisp colorful leaves in the next few months. UT football has already started, and they're doing AWESOME! So proud of my VOLS. Also, our Philadelphia Flyers will be playing soon...Bring on hockey season and hot wings. 



As for other new and upcoming news: I love my job, and I'm staying busy! That is 100% fine with me. I'm a hard worker, and this job is perfect for me. I'm going to start decorating the apartment for Fall, so I'll be posting those pictures soon! Happy Fall, Y'all! 

Cupcake;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment