Friday, March 20, 2015

Fleetwood Mac Concert with My LOVE

Hey All!

Sorry it's been so long! This is my first post for 2015! My life has been crazy busy lately. Work is going great! I still love my job, and I should have the credentials M.S., CCC-SLP after my name at the end of June or in July. So exciting! Until then, I'll stay M.S., CF-SLP...currently fine with me :)

Rob and I have been trying to do more fun stuff, now that were all settled. Recently, we went to a Fleetwood Mac concert and it was AWESOME!!! I highly recommend seeing them live...it's worth every penny! We had a blast. Below are some pictures of our fun night...enjoy!!!


 My Sweet Heart
  My Beautiful Mother and I
 Great example of Marriage. Married over 30 years!
 Two out of the Four best men I know
 I'm a daddy's girl for sure
 Love Us!!!

 Tight spaces...Waiting for t-shirts #sardines








Best picture I could get!!! FLEETWOOD MAC!!!!

Cupcake;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment