Happy 4th Everyone!
We've had an eventful week of work and partying. I celebrated my 28th Birthday on July 2nd. Rob surprised me with a Hello Kitty Birthday Cake (yes, I'm still a child at heart), and the diaper bag that I've had my eye on for some time now. I love the Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags because they don't look like typical diaper bags. I'll be honest, I've never really pictured myself with a traditional diaper bag. I'm obsessed with designer handbags! So I really wanted my diaper bag to be stylish and to look more like a regal handbag, rather than a childish themed plastic feeling diaper bag. So below is a picture of the "bag". I must say, selecting the perfect diaper bag was a very hard decision for me, but I'm thrilled with my choice. It's fashionable and the material is so easy to clean! I'm looking forward to carrying this bag.
This is Week #: 14 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 5- 7 pounds, it fluctuates.
What I am wearing: Belly band and dresses
Favorite accessory/piece of clothing: Still my Belly band.
Body woes: Bloating, body aches, constipation and heartburn.
Best part of week: Feeling the flutters of my sweet baby moving.
Feel anything in there? Little flutters :).
Gives me the Creeps: chicken.
Zzzzz Pattern: This week it's been about half and half. Some nights I sleep great, and other nights not so much.
Gender: We have an educated guess (girl or boy?) stay tuned.
Belly Button Metamorphasis: Still normal.
I’m Craving: Breakfast foods. Especially, bacon.
Working Out Regimen: Pure Barre.
Mood (s): Tired, but very laid back. I've been able to keep up with the house work this week.
I can’t wait for: July 27th is our 16 week ultrasound.
Cupcake;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment