Sunday, April 23, 2017

16 Months later!!


Well, It's been 16 months since Grayson was born, and life has been on overdrive! We've had a lot of adjustments to our lives. Going out to eat is nonexistent with a little one. We've learned this the hard way. Many disappointing trips to Red Lobster and Outback Steakhouse. However, we wouldn't change anything about the last 16 months. We've grown a lot as a small family, and learned a lot about being parents! We enjoy the little trips to the parks, zoo, and Chick-Fil-A. 



We recently went to the beach in FL for Spring break. We had the best time. It wasn't the usual sit on the beach and get lost in a novel, but the trip had it's own new sweet experience with our baby boy. We enjoyed watching him experience the beach for the first time. He discovered that sand does not taste good, and that waves are hilarious! Below are a few pictures from our trip. 







Rob and I have had a lot of changes in the dynamic of our relationship since we've had a child. We're a lot closer than we used to be, and we work as a team. Parenthood has been a challenge, but I'm so thankful to have an awesome spouse and partner. We appreciate our rare date nights, and each others company more than before Grayson was born. Growing as a couple so that we can be awesome parents is a huge goal for us.


I've also taken the initiative to invest in my health. I recently joined Neighborhood Barre! One of my best friends from my childhood, Cassidy, recently moved to TN and encouraged me to go. Now I'm hooked! It's great to have a workout buddy again, and someone that holds me accountable. Also, I love that they have free childcare, and I get my hour of "me time". 


Exciting NEWS! Rob and I are now home owners! We love our new little 3 bed, 2 bath home! We closed on it March 1st, and will be moving in April 30th! We're so excited for our big move!



I think that's all of the updates for now. I will work hard on keeping our chronicles updated!

Thanks!
Cupcake;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment