Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 15th...Happy Two Years!!!



Hey All :) 

Hope everyone has had an awesome October thus far. We sure have :) My husband and I celebrated our Two Year Wedding Anniversary on the 15th. We had a very low key dinner at home and watched "The Walking Dead" season premier. It's hard financially to do anything extravagant and our schedules are crazy as well. We enjoyed having a night to just relax at home together, minus all the homework. I cooked spaghetti, one of Rob's favorite dishes, and he surprised me with half a dozen pink roses :) Next year we plan to do something big for our 3rd year so stay tuned ;) Below are some pictures from our wedding. Our colors were chocolate and champagne. 

My shoes...TOMS..My mom hated them lol..I loved them and they were my style

My dress was $399 and was not designer..It was actually an imitation of a Maggie Sottero dress that was $4,000...I will take the imitation over the designer brand any day.

Aww..Sweet Rob..Best man in the world..I'm so lucky to have him :)

AWWW!!!

Cupcake ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment