Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Turnip Green and Mustard Green Chips



Hey All,

So...As you may or may not know...Rob and I have been trying to eat "cleaner" not exactly clean, because it's just too expensive, but cleaner and healthier. 

I've been wanting to try kale chips for a long time, actually, since last fall. Today I was at my grandmother's house and we were picking greens from the family garden. We didn't have any kale, but we had turnip and mustard greens. So..I decided to finally make the chips with an alternative option. Turnip Green and Mustard Green Chips.


Here is my recipe and they turned out so good :)

Pre-Heat Oven at 350 Degrees

A bag full of fresh greens

Spray pan/cookie sheet with olive oil

Layer greens on to metal cookie sheet or pan

Spray olive oil on top of greens

Sprinkle with a little garlic powder

A touch of sea salt



Bake for 10 mins



Let the chips sit on paper towel for 2 minutes



Enjoy ;)


Cupcake :)













0 comments:

Post a Comment