Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Praxis Preparation
Hey All :)
Sorry I've not posted in a while...Preparation for the praxis has taken over my life! I take the exam in January....I just keep telling myself that God put me in this field for a reason, and he will make sure that I get through this exam...however, I still have to put in my time and study hard.
In addition to studying for the praxis, I've extended my clinical placement through the holidays to make sure that I obtain my 400 clocked clinical hours to graduate in May...I will have over 300 hrs clocked after winter break. Needless to say, my blog posting will probably be non-existent for a while. However, I will try my best to stick to this and post updates.
Updates from my last post...The low-carb thing is really working for me...I've lost five pounds...In addition to the diet I've also been doing pilates videos through fitnessblender.com...I love it!
Hopefully, I will be posting again soon...Possibly a Christmas post..but we'll see :)
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas :)
Cupcake;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment