Monday, December 2, 2013
The Cupcake Chronicles Weight Loss Challenge
Hey All,
So...I don't know about you, but I've been a little slack with working out and eating right for the past two months...To the point to where I've gained about 5 lbs and hitting close to 140lbs (the highest weight that I will let myself hit)...Not too thrilled about that...Sometimes life has a way of getting us off balance, leading us to make poor choices when it comes to working out and eating right. So I've found a solution that I know will work for me...and hopefully you as well..It has very little restriction and you can eat 6 times a day...Woohooo!
I'm talking about low carb...not crazy low carb where all you eat is protein...I'm talking about healthy low carb to maintain a healthy blood sugar and weight.
The Diet (Thanks to my Clinical Supervisor, Cynthia).
Low Carb:
15-19 g of carbs = 1 Carb
Breakfast- 2-3 Carbs
Snack- 1 Carb
Lunch- 3 Carbs
Snack- 1-2 Carbs
Dinner- 3-4 Carbs
Snack- 1-2 Carbs
That's it...Not too tough and you can customize your own meals. You're not stuck on some crazy meal plan...I've been on protein based low carb diets (Dukan Diet) before that were so restricting that you felt weird and deprived...I lost the weight, but I was not happy and felt like I was starving...I really don't think I'll feel deprived on this one...At least I can eat some carbs and cheese :)
Beach Vacation is June 25th...So I have to start now to get that awesome beach body. Plus, I want to do this as a lifestyle change to see if it helps my overall health...I'll let you guys know how it works.
Please feel free to do this diet with me...Comment and let me know how you're doing and the progress that you are making...I say if we pair this diet with some exercise (Pilates, or Yoga) we will be feeling and looking awesome by June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment