Monday, August 17, 2015

20 Weeks



Hey All,

I'm half way there at 20 weeks!!! Yay! This week has been bitter sweet. As I've reached the half-way point in my pregnancy, we found out this morning that Rob's father, my father-in-law, passed away. William Leigh "Bill" will be missed. Grayson's middle name is after him, and I'm so thankful we were able to tell Bill that Grayson would be named after him. Bill was so excited about his first grand baby. It breaks my heart that Grayson won't be able to meet him. I know Grayson has someone watching down on him and I'm so thankful for that hope.


This is Week #:  20 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10-12 pounds, it fluctuates.
What I am wearings: Stretchy clothes, maternity tops.
Favorite accessory/piece of clothing:  New work pants that I got from Ann Taylor. They aren't maternity pants, but they stretch and feel wonderful.
Body woes:  Back and breast. I need new bras (bigger ones)
Best part of week: Grayson is moving a lot now. Rob still can't feel him, but I know Grayson will be kicking for his daddy soon.
Feel anything in there?  Little flutters and thumps.
Gives me the Creeps: My allergies. They are terrible right now, and I can't take anything to help.
Zzzzz Pattern:  Pretty good, but some nights are better than others.
Gender:  BOY!!!
Belly Button Metamorphasis:  Still normal.
I’m Craving: Lemonade, Cracker Barrel, and breakfast foods.
Working Out Regimen: Started working full-time again. Wore out when I get home, but I walk the halls of school all throughout the day. So that's my workout.
Mood (s):  Happy, and some sadness due to unforeseen circumstances.
I can’t wait for: Rob to get home from NJ on Friday.

Rest In Peace William "Bill" Leigh

We will always love you! 
Love, Rob, Krista-Beth "Cupcake" and Grayson William

These pictures are from the last time that I saw Bill. It was Christmas 2014. He spent a week with us, and it was the best, most peaceful and joyful visit. We all had the best time. I will cherish these photos and memories of Christmas 2014 forever. 



cupcake;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment