Hey ALL!
Happy Labor Day Weekend! College football has finally begun, and the Luther household is sporting our VOLS gear! So happy that TN won their first game of the season against Bowling Green. Also, this is a very exciting weekend because I'm 23 weeks now! I cannot wait for Grayson to get here! According to babycenter.com, he's a little over a pound now. I can feel it! It's getting harder to get out of bed without some strategic movement to catch my balance. Rob has helped quite a bit in that area ;) I've also noticed a big growth spurt in the size of my bump. Glad he's a healthy growing boy!
This is Week #: 23 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 17-19 pounds, it fluctuates.
What I am wearings: Stretchy clothes, maternity tops and my new bras from Victoria's Secret.
Favorite accessory/piece of clothing: New bras! Never understood why other women complained about having huge breast, but now I know. I've went up 3 cup sizes, and it has done a number to my back.
Body woes: Back, legs and breast. No stretch marks yet...Thank the good Lord. Hopefully, I can avoid those thanks to good genes. Acne has been a horrible issue on my face. I know it will clear up once he gets here and my hormones chill out.
Best part of week: Grayson is moving so much more now! Rob can feel him kick, and the expression on Rob's face when he first felt him was heartwarming.
Feel anything in there? Big thumps and kicks.
Gives me the Creeps: Negativity. I just don't need to be around it.
Zzzzz Pattern: Pretty good, but some nights are better than others.
Gender: BOY!!!
Belly Button Metamorphasis: Still normal, but I can foresee a change in the next couple of weeks.
I’m Craving: Fruit, chocolate milk, coffee (1/2 caff) and breakfast foods.
Working Out Regimen: I walk the halls of school all throughout the day. So that's my workout.
Mood (s): Generally happy, but my job makes me stressed some days.
I can’t wait for: Pay day, so that Rob and I can start saving up for maternity leave.
Cupcake ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment